Κυριακή 31 Ιουλίου 2011

Blog Language: English, Greek, or both.

As some of you have probably found out by now, my native language is not Greek (nor is it English), and the translations done by others into the Greek language take a lot of time and efforts, and sort of slow down the whole posting-process. Which is why I decided that, since all great Hellenic wildlife photographers are perfectly multilingual, I will post my texts in English only.


However, if anybody else wants to announce something on this blog, feel free to send me your text in Greek. The forum languages will simply be both, Greek or/and English, whatever is easier for the writer, which simplyfies some people's life enormously (mine), and hopefully does not make other people's life too difficult.

Σας ευχαριστώ για την κατανόησή σας!


Φελιξ

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου